Roth Funeral Home was opened in the late 1800s by Edwin Roth's grandfather. Edwin's father, Abe took over in the early 1900s and changed the name to Abe L. Roth Funeral Home.
It was in 1949, that Abe renamed the funeral home, Abe L. Roth and Son Memorial Chapel, when his son, Edwin J. Roth became a licensed funeral director in the state of New Jersey. Edwin operated the funeral home for many years, and stayed with the company until his death in 2007.
In 1958, construction began at the current location at Pacific and New Hampshire Avenues, and changed name to Roth Memorial Chapel.
Read More >